1. When opening an Account on the Internet Site the Player provides certain personal data to OVO Casino and acknowledges that such data shall be processed by OVO Casino.
2. In processing personal data of Players, OVO Casino adheres to the Data Protection Act (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) and other relevant regulations, legal notices and/or similar rules applicable in Malta and in the European Union, taking into account the Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the E-Privacy Directive (Directive 2009/136/EC). In line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act, OVO Casino has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection of the processing of Players’ personal data.
– the administration, including financial administration, and maintenance of the Player’s Account;
– the provision of the Games and the Services to the Player;
– the performance of the Terms and Conditions;
– the implementation and carrying out of anti-money laundering procedures and processes;
– complying with laws and regulations applicable to OVO Casino and/or its affiliated parties;
– the improvement of our products and services;
– the provision of customer services;
– conducting research.
4. By consenting to receive promotional and marketing material, you agree to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes (including remarketing) and the dissemination of promotional material relating to OVO Casino, its affiliated parties or third parties, including but not limited to offers, bonus schemes, software updates, new games and other information which OVO Casino and/or its affiliated parties may deem to be of interest to You.
9. OVO Casino may also be required to share Players’ personal data with the Regulatory Authority and/or other public authorities to comply with its regulatory or other obligations in terms of law, and for these purposes the Player understands that his/her personal data may be transferred to such authorities, being established locally or under foreign jurisdiction, provided that these authorities are legally empowered to request such information.
10. In line with the principles of data protection, OVO Casino undertakes to retain personal data of Players only for as long as is necessary. Notwithstanding this the Player acknowledges and agrees that his personal data may be retained and used by OVO Casino even after the deletion or closure of his Account, if this is required for administration purposes and/or for complying with legal obligation of safekeeping.
11. OVO Casino is entitled to save and process connection data, in particular source and destination IPs and all other log files, for the protection of its own server and the servers of third parties. OVO Casino is further entitled to process the data of anonymous statistics.
13. OVO Casino will use all reasonable means to protect the Player data stored on its server. Notwithstanding this, OVO Casino is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize and process such data. All claims for damages by a Player or a third party against OVO Casino in connection with such event are explicitly excluded.
14. Players have the right to access their personal data held by OVO Casino in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Furthermore, Players are at any time entitled to change, amend or delete their respective personal data. OVO Casino shall ensure that such personal data is, upon request and when not required for Internet Site-related administration or pending legal proceedings or administrative procedures, deleted. Players are however advised that with the deletion of the personal data required for Account registration, the Account relating thereto will automatically be deleted.
15. The Player warrants that all information contained in the Application Form submitted to OVO Casino is true, accurate, and complete, and corresponds to the name(s) appearing on the credit cards used for the deposits and payments of gains. OVO Casino reserves the right to cancel your Account in the event that the information provided to OVO Casino is found to be false, inaccurate, deceitful or incomplete. It is the Player’s responsibility to inform us immediately of any changes to the Player’s personal data.
16. If OVO Casino becomes aware that a person has provided false information in this respect, OVO Casino shall not register an Account for such person and where an Account has already been registered, OVO Casino shall immediately cancel that person’s registration as a Player with OVO Casino. The Player also agrees to update this information should there be any changes to the personal data provided.